|2013-12-26 9:06 (访问：0)|
游先生：010-68005290 QQ：540272392 ( 添加请注明医学影像招聘及毕业院校)
韩女士：010-68006528 QQ: 89044057 (添加请注明医学影像招聘及毕业院校)
职位1：Clinical Scientist ( 仅针对医学影像及核磁共振博士 )
职位2：Education Specialist ( 医学影像硕士 )
职位3：Application Specialist( 医学影像硕士 )
职位4：Clinical Support Specialist( 医学影像硕士 )
1. Work closely with GSSI/BU/Clinical Research Board (CRB) to provide professional support to the research projects in Greater China region.
2. Assist customers in hospitals to develop and publish the papers in Greater China.
3. Manage country level show sites together with BU team, and enhance customer satisfaction in those sites.
4. Regularly issue Brochures on clinical science for marketing propaganda.
5. Keep good communication with customers to maintain sound relationship with them and ensure positive result of the research projects.
6. Other tasks assigned by team & company
1. PhD degree, major in Biomedical Engineering or Physics;
2. keep abreast of the latest professional knowledge ;
3. Professional training shortage: especially global training.
职位2: Education Specialist
1. Organizing and arranging academic activities regularly, 15/yr(+/-).
2. Philips Respironics Academy routine management.
3. Assisting CARP to fulfill the education project of sleep technician.
4. Daily maintaining of local education center.
5. Publishing academic issues.
6. Other marketing working.
1. College degree or above on Clinical Medicine/Biomedical Engineering.
2. Working experience in clinical and marketing and medical background is preferred.
3. Good communication and expression, CET 4 or above.
4. Honest and self-motivated, possesses of team spirit and able to bear working pressure
职位3: Application Specialist
1. Provide clinical training to our existing users;
2. Provide clinical support of demo system during region workshop, seminar and exhibition;
3. Provide clinical selling tools & marketing materials, like Chinese brochure preparation, exhibition demo, clinical magazine edition;
4. Deliver clinical presentation to potential customers according to customer needs;
5. Coordinate with product support team for potential customer show site visit;
6. Build up and manage show site together with sales and clinical science team;
7. Implement clinical plan according to general business strategy, like Chinese manual translation;
8. Help customer for clinical paper publish, like clinical paper collection and so on.
9. Other tasks assigned by team & company
1. Bachelor or above, major in Biomedical Engineering or Imagining Radiology;
2. Knowledge on advance technology and clinical application;
3. Presentation and communication with end user;
4. Continuous learning capacity
职位4: Clinical Support Specialist
1. Build up and manage show sites nation-wide together with product team and sales;
2. Maintain the CT performance level of nation-wide CT show-sites to generate good image quality.
3. Cooperate with the show-site hospitals to display their optimal performance to any visiting customers.
4. Coordinate with product support team and sales for potential customer show site visit;
5. Demonstrate Philips CT advanced features through workstation demo to conference, seminar etc.
6. CT workstation try-on and demonstrations for potential customers.
7. Analyze competitors CT imaging features and extract Philips countermeasure in imaging, processing and displaying.
8. Provide clinical marketing materials with cases and images etc.
Other tasks assigned by team & company
1. Master in Imaging Radiology or other related field;
2. Knowledge on advance technology, updated scientific information, clinical application, product information and marketing strategy;
3. Presentation and communication skill with users, internal and external customers;
4. Continuous learning capacity and creativities is important.